EXPERIENCED ARCHITECT PART 3 – ST ANDREWS, FIFE
Muir Walker Pride are looking for an experienced Part 3 Architect, with a minimum of five years architectural studio experience, to join our award winning team based in our studios in St Andrews, Fife.
We are design led practice based in historic centre of St Andrews, looking for a happy, enthusiastic and friendly person who can help shape the future of the practice.
The role involves looking after the projects of varying scale, from start to completion. You will work as part of a highly motivated team, to design and assist in the delivery of quality buildings. Your role would include managing the teamwork, mentoring junior members and travelling to project sites and meetings.
- Part 3 and minimum five years architectural studio experience
- Significant job running experience on residential projects, from inception through to completion
- Talented designer with excellent detailing ability
- CAD proficiency and 3D modelling skills essential, ARCHICAD preferred
- On-site experience including the ability to deal with contractual matters
- An essential understanding and awareness of Scottish construction techniques.
- Confidence and experience to meet and communicate with clients and contractors
- Self-motivated, driven and proactive
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and as self-reliant individual
An interest in conservation and working on Listed Buildings is welcome
- Salary will commensurate with experience.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.15pm
- A full driving licence and access to a car is essential
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, there will be some flexibility in base of work.
Please submit your CV and examples of your work by email to Erin Keay, email@example.com